Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Cleer Crescent Wireless Smart Speaker Review

Performance
Features
Ergonomics
Value
PRICE $700

AT A GLANCE
Plus
Striking design
Excellent build quality
Good sound quality
Minus
Sound modes shift tonal balance, create exaggerated effect
Tone controls accessible only through the Google Home app
No remote control

THE VERDICT
The Crescent doesn't come cheap but it has a lot going for it: distinctive looks, smart speaker chops, and good sound.

"Aladdin's lamp" popped into my head as I lifted the 12-pound Crescent speaker out of its box. Between its champagne finish and arcing profile, it's a distinctive design you'll either love or hate. My wife cringed when she saw it sitting on the cabinet in my office. Me? I think it's pretty cool.



from
https://www.soundandvision.com/content/cleer-crescent-wireless-smart-speaker-review

No comments:

Post a Comment